Saturday, September 15, 2007

Jennifer Hawkins in Seven heaven

SEVENTH HEAVEN: Former Miss Universe Jennifer Hawkins was in Perth this week, out on the Swan River. Picture: Karin Calvert-Borshoff

JENNIFER Hawkins will continue her globetrotting ways with Channel 7 - for now.

In Perth this week, the 23-year-old yesterday ended months of speculation about her television career, confirming to The Sunday Times she had renewed a 12-month contract with Channel 7.

"Seven offered me a longer contract but I decided to go with 12 months,'' Hawkins said.

"It was right for me at the moment and then I can reassess at the end of the 12 months and see where I'm going.''

Hawkins aims to brighten her star at Seven, adding to her present work on The Great Outdoors with a presenting gig at the upcoming spring racing carnival and other projects.

"I think I've got another 12 months of Great Outdoors left in me. It won't be as full-on as it has been in previous years, so I'll be able to do things like spring racing and other projects that come along.''

While Hawkins remained unsure about her other options at Seven, she admitted Channel 9 had tried to lure her.

Jennifer Hawkins as you've never seen her: In STM

Source: The Sunday Times

No comments: